Buy Hornady Outfitter Online
The new line of Hornady Outfitte Outfit ammunition, as the name implies, has hunting equipment that protects them under challenging conditions. Nickel-plated cases are advertised as waterproof and have both primer and case seals sealed, as well as a “waterproof case” designed to perform in harsh conditions.
With intense healing and deep penetration, the GMX® Bullet combines monolithic construction Gmx bullet with advanced ballistic design to meet the needs of an unconventional premium bullet. Harder than pure copper, mono-metallic Gmx bullet copper alloy has been shown to provide cleaner, less messy and consistent pressure curves. Solid alloy material regularly contains 95% or more of its original weight, and its core diameter extends up to 1.5X. Buy Hornady Superformance, .270 Winchester, SST, 130 Grain, 500 online.
The design features an extended, smooth barrel profile and reduces overall bearing surface and drag, while the Hornady outfitter ammo achieves the highest ballistic coefficient of unconventional monolithic bullets. Upon initiation of expansion on the blow, the hard polymer tip moves into the hollow cavity in front of the Bullet, creating a mushroom-shaped projectile as it passes through the animal. Entirely suitable Hornady outfitter 300 WSM for use in areas where California requires consistent and unconventional bullets, the GMX® is ideal for games of any size, from Antelope to Moose.
- Sealed primer and faceplate provide waterproof protection
- Nickel-plated cases are corrosion-resistant and waterproof
- California-compatible and appropriate for other areas requiring non-traditional bullets
- Item Number: 710775
- Mfg. Number: 80557
- UPC Number: 090255805574
- Caliber: .270 Winchester Short Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 130 grain
- Bullet Style: GMX®
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,210 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2,974 ft.-lbs.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .460 (G1)
- Case Type: Nickel-plated brass
- Primer Type: Boxer, reloadable
- Rounds: 500